The Ultimate in Comfort, Flexibility, and Durability
- Soft, 100% Full Grain Leather Upper
- Thermal Poly-Urethane (TPU) Outsole that is extremely flexible, and very durable. Minimal break in time required.
- Interchangeable slide pads and heels on both shoes
- Biomechanically engineered for ultimate comfort and performance
- Innovative H-Bar** heel locking system
- Genuine Clarino® Microfiber slide pads
- Ortholite® 3D deluxe insole for maximum breathability and cushioning
- Included on shoes: SP-8 white microfiber slide pad, TP3 rubber push off sole, H-5 graduated rubber heel and H-2 shark tooth heel
- Included in the box: SP-10 grey felt slide pad, SP-6 perforated white microfiber slide pad, H-7 blue leather heel, Dura-Flexx shoe cover, TPU X branded accessory bag, and an extra pair of laces
What Is Biomechanical Contouring?
The human foot is asymmetrically shaped and curved with a natural angled flex zone, as illustrated in the diagram. Your bowling shoes should be the same. Brunswick’s new performance shoes were designed with this in mind. The biomechanical contour of the shoe along with innovative flex bars work together with the natural movement of the foot to provide the ultimate in flexibility, comfort and function.
H-Bar heel features Slant-Lock Channel Technology to secure heel to shoe. **H-Bar is Patent pending.